We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For some women, the region of 1400-1600 calories is a maintenance amount (for others, this amount will lead to weight loss). For men, this calorie amount will lead to weight loss.
To ensure appropriate calorie levels, please check the Calorie needs calculator.
This meal plan is intended for fat-loss on a high-protein food intake. See a 1400 calorie high protein plan.
TOTAL CALORIES ~1519
- scrambled egg whites of 4 eggs (3/4 cup) (69)
- 1 slice multi-grain toast (110)
- 1 small apple (80)
- 1 small banana (89)
- 1 protein shake (e.g. Myoplex Lite) (180)
- 2 oz. fresh deli cut turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon regular mayonnaise (90)
- 2 slices multi-grain bread (220)
- 8 fresh baby carrots (32)
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese ( 81)
- 1 protein bar
(e.g. Pure Protein) (192)
- 1 medium roasted, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup lentil soup
(e.g. Progresso 99% Fat-Free) (140)
- 2 celery sticks with 2 tbs. nonfat cream cheese (34)
Ensure you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Lichtenstein, A. H., Appel, L. J., Brands, M., Carnethon, M., Daniels, S., Franch, H. A., … Wylie-Rosett, J. (2006). Diet and lifestyle recommendations revision 2006 A scientific statement from the American Heart Association nutrition committee. Circulation, 114(1), 82-96. Link
- Munoz, K. A., Krebs-Smith, S. M., Ballard-Barbash, R., Cleveland, L. E. (1997). Food intakes of US children and adolescents compared with recommendations. Pediatrics, 100(3), 323-329. Link
I just wanted to say how great this site is. The Macro-Nutrient and Daily Calorie Needs calculators I use all the time. Thank you!